02 September 2011

Kid History Episodes #5-6


Some of my favorite bits:
  • "No, yike this!...Watch my bum move!...Nooo! You need to yisten!"
  • "Let's go do something flippin' awesome!"
  • "There will be NO funny business!"
  • "He has crazy eyes."
  • "Yeowo grapes..."
  • "When I get bigger I can know how to make chicken...chicken nuggets."
  • "Ninja vanish!"
  • "Yook! I'm go-ing potty!"
  • "I'm in a yot of twubble."
  • "You put a hand on yo bum and then do dis!"


Some of my favorite bits:
  • "My little toesies are ticklin' ya!"
  • "She doesn't give me peas all day yet. Because I don't like them yet. That's why she doesn't give me them all day yet."
  • "You can only eat one 'cuz it's too tingly."
  • "Guess what 'you have a sweet tooth means'? It doesn't mean that you like candy, it means that you want some!"
  • "I feel like I don't want this candy anymore 'cuz I can't bite it...Not really, I can still bite it."
  • "Guess what? I'm going to sing a few words of the song and I want you guys to guess what it is. 'Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder...' Can you guess what it is? It's not the 'Happy Birthday' song! I'll give you a hint: it starts with the letter 'P.' Guess! Guess! Yeah, there's only 1 minute left in my brain. Time is running out! So you better guess.... Yes! It's 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star'!"
  • "I know it's green, but what else is about it?"
  • "What in the freak just happened?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment