100 Random Things about Meor 100 Things that Make You Say, "Hmmm...That Maddy...she's a bit...(what's the word?)..." LOL
- Popcorn is a completely legitimate breakfast entree.
- Though my passport is from the USA, I think I am secretly Canadian.
- Life should come with a full arsenal of emoticons.
- When I was 5, I was convinced I was Wonder Woman. Still pretty sure I could rock the world if only I had those awesome cuffs. And an invisible helicopter.
- I'm "predictably rebellious," according to Treeshka. Not exactly sure what that means....
- Eternity cologne is one of the best scents in the world. I have Yankee Candles with this scent (called by them Midsummer's Night) all over my house. And in my car. And in my office. And if I had a man who smelled like this, I'd be a goner! ;-)
- If given the chance, I would listen to 10 songs on repeat all day long:
- "Rise N Grind" (Donnie Wahlberg)
- "Forever" (Chris Brown)
- "I Do Not Hook Up" (Kelly Clarkson)
- "Around the Way Girl" (LL Cool J)
- "Do It to It" (Cherish)
- "Stuck Like Glue" (Sugarland)
- "Take Ya Home" (Lil' Bow Wow)
- "Don't Turn out the Lights" (NKOTBSB)
- "Always" (Atlantic Starr)
- "Real Good Man" (Tim McGraw)